I am participating in the Second Annual Dblog Week started last year by Karen of the Bittersweet blog. Thank you Karen !
Today’s Prompt: Ten things I hate about diabetes
- I hate that I was diagnosed at the age of 25.
- I hate checking my fingers 15 times a day
- I hate that I am always wishing for a cure that may never happen.
- I hate the smell of insulin.
- I hate that I can’t sleep without worrying about a low blood sugar.
- I hate that thigh pouches don’t work, see day 3 post
- I hate that it messes with my head.
- I hate that it makes my family feel bad for me
- I hate that it is causing me to lose hope for having a family.
- I hate that everyday I am constantly reminded that I have a health condition.